Tuesday, June 22, 2010

residential recomendation

So yesterday I received the recomendation for residential treatment, which is also approval for funding, and while I research the options, of course my son is buzy badgering me about anything and everything, snapping, blaming, grunting, whatever, it seems he just wants everyone to be miserable. also whenever I attempt to discuss with him the upcoming events in his life, I have to put up with a certain level of verbal abuse, apparently its my fault he is the way he is, and its my fault that he has to go to residential and special education school. Sometimes, when it becomes too much for me and I want to lash back, i stop, and instead I start singing to the Lord, walk with me Lord, through the house, this gives me strength to go on, but of course it irritates him, but then again everything irritates him, so I keep on trudging. I dont know why I was given a child to raise with mental health issues, but Im sure God does and that the reason will be revealed at some point. One thing I can tell you that I know, it is NOT easy, and all of you who do it, I pray peace upon you and your household

No comments:

Post a Comment