Thursday, June 24, 2010

threats

Today I started a conversation with my son about non public school and going to school and residential, so in trying to explain and answer questions, he opposes everything, argues everything and even argues to the point of contradicting himself, now he has threatened to kill me, kill himself, run away, make my life miserable, kill all his future teachers, kill everyone at residential,,,
and its apparently our fault that Martin is angry, that he is bipolar and that his life is the way it is,,,
It is really hard to try to talk reason into someone who has no reasonable thought, to explain logic to someone who lives in another reality. So now i listen to banging on walls, and threats til I dont know when, sadly also my toddler does not understand, but doesunderstand that her brother is upset, and so to her it looks like we are not nice to brother,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment